Weight Loss Day 7
How are you finding your Journey so far?
Today I’m not going to give you any more small focus areas; I just want you to focus on some of those smaller areas that we spoke about in days 1 to 6. Do some catch up if you need to!
In case your memory is as bad as mine, I wrote them down for you!
Setting youself a goal
- Identifying an objective and subjective goal for your weight loss.
- If you are struggling with this – We are working on it tomorrow!
Hydration, Hydration, Hydration
- 24-33ml of water per kg/body weight
Identifying negative eating patterns
- Identifying personal triggers for negative eating patterns. Ie boredom, stress
The Energy Equation
- Tracking Calories in v Calories out.
- Trying smaller plates/bowls. Reducing portion to 2/3rds of current intake
Night time munchies!
- Water consumption, keeping yourself occupied!
Stages of Non-REM Sleep
3 stages of Non-REM sleep. As sleep progresses through a series s of four to five  ...
Add your thoughts…