Weight Loss Day 64
The Beatles once sung about “When I’m 64”, but they were envisaging being much older, losing their hair, many years from now. Well, you’ve made it to day 64 of the 10 week challenge @user_first_name@ and all being well, hopefully you’re actually feeling younger and healthier than you did a few months ago. Unfortunately the hair is not something we can do much about, but your health and wellbeing we most definitely can.
It is always a good idea to keep the long game in mind though. When we’re young, we feel invincible, that we can bounce back from anything and how much we sleep, what we eat or drink, really aren’t that big a deal.
Living with the later years at least in mind though can really help make better decisions now. The things we get hooked on, our eating habits and routines, our lack of sleep, the increased risk factors we accumulate due to poor health, and the niggles and injuries, these are all the ingredients that will allow you to live a long and happy life, or find yourself constantly dealing with issue after issue and being restricted from fully enjoying the years that should be reward for all your hard work over the years. Playing with the grandkids, holidaying around the world, still being able to enjoy a round of golf or a hit of tennis, even just being capable of going for walks or hikes.
So what are your “when I’m 64” considerations? What do you want to be able to do, what do you want your life to look like. Whatever it is, it won’t magically happening by flicking a switch when you turn 60 and then everything will sort it self out, it’s a matter of learning to do the right things now, as you have been this last couple of months, that will build the right foundations for you to enjoy the benefits of later in life.
We all have things we’d love to do someday. Well, make sure that you’re physically fit and healthy to aim for just that on your bucket list. We’ve listed a few ideas, but the possibilities are endless. What are yours?
1. Ride a wave on a surfboard.
2. Have a horse riding snowy mountains adventure
3. Open-water swim a major body of water.
4. Get your scuba diving license.
5. Swim with dolphins.
6. Paddleboard in the ocean.
7. Ski a black diamond run.
8. Whitewater raft some major rapids.
9. Complete a non- cannonball or belly flop dive off of a diving board.
10. Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
11. Climb the stairs of the Eiffel Tower or something similar.
12. Fly on a trapeze.
13. Climb on an indoor rock wall and rappel down.
14. Hike the Grand Canyon – or some where closer to you.
15. Holiday on a sailboat.
16. Take a walking Safari.
17. Bungee jump ot at least visit Victoria Falls.
18. Camp in the Alaskan Wilderness.
19. Travel to India in your own hometown with a Bollywood Dance class.
20. Try a trapeze dance class.
21. Learn how to Tango in Argentina.
Taking care of your health really isn't rocket science. Here's a few simple things for men t...
Add your thoughts…